1.    #1  
    Kinda sorta on topic, but not really:

Does anyone know how to control a Palm Desktop (Treo 650, Palm Tungsten, et al) from the Windows desktop?

Pocket PC has such a tool .... one would have to think that such a thing might exist for the Palm devices.

Thanks in advance ....
  2. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    June Fabrics has one that the Palm folks used at the Roadshows. It is called PDAReach...
    Cheers

Charles
    TapSmart Keylink, and MDesk are two other options. MDesk worked great on the T600, but doesn't work yet on the T650.
    3x5cards, 2cans, string->Pilot->Palm V-> Palm Vx-> Sony SJ30(a weak moment on ebay)->TungstenT-> Treo600-> Treo650-> Treo700p-> Treo755p
  4.    #4  
    Thanks ....

I appreciate it. This could be very helpful.
    Do any of these work using Bluetooth? It would be very cool to be able to roam around the room while projecting what I am doing so everyone can see. I have done this before with a WiFi PPC, but not with a Palm device.
    Matt Ridge
    Upward Technologies
    www.upwardtechnologies.com
    Quote Originally Posted by mridge
    Do any of these work using Bluetooth? It would be very cool to be able to roam around the room while projecting what I am doing so everyone can see. I have done this before with a WiFi PPC, but not with a Palm device.
    I use Win-Hand (free app) to do this from my 650 to my desktop across Sprint Vision. One user claimed that they could slave their PC across Bluetooth using Win-Hand as well but I haven't figured out the setting. By the way, response time is surprisingly quick across Vision and I obviously would be much quicker using bluetooth.