1.    #1  
    Hello all,
    I currently have a T300 and I am getting ready to upgrade to a T650. I am on the fence about which SD card. I definitely want a 1gb for pics, tunes and movies, but which one. Is a regular SD card ok, or will it not perform well with music and dvd movies. Do I need 32x, 80x and what brand?? Is the T650 able to take advantage of the faster 32x and 80 technology?
    I just like making an informed decision and would like some input.

Any comments GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks,

Mac
    Why not 2GB SD Card
    I got the SanDisk Ultra 1gb -- works great, no complaints. Plenty of room for me. I have a fair number of MP3 files, pictures, databases, applications, etc. And still have lots of room.
  4.    #4  
    The 1 GB SD cards are in my price range. What I was hoping to find out is can the T650 take advantage of the faster write speeds like 32x and 80x. I would rather not spend the extra $$ if the device is not going to be able to take advantage of it.

TIA,
    Mac
    I have the regular sandisk sd 512mb; Got Scarface (the whole movie) w/ lots of mp3's runs, works great! Ordering the 1gb regular SD from sandisk next!
    newegg.com has 1gb sd cards by sandisk for $69.95 with shipping free.
    Be careful, not all card readers can read or write to the Ultra II. Choose your card reader carefully.

Who said technology is too fast for me. I'm ahead by leaps
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Be careful, not all card readers can read or write to the Ultra II. Choose your card reader carefully.
    I found that out about a really cheap 64MB card I got yesterday. Wouldn't work with the card reader I have at work, but it did work with the one I have at home.