1.    #1  
    Where can I get the best deal on the hbh-660 headset and does anyone know of any stores I can just go to get one of these. Thanks guys, Colin
    Oh, so you don't wanna use Internet search? Many stores have both online and store pickup. Amazon has multiple affiliates/partners with a choice of delivery or pick up.

But do the price shopping online first
    Well I dont know of any stores. The best deal I've seen was at Dans Cellular on ebay. I got mine from there. Just be prepared to wait a week for your order to arrive. http://stores.ebay.com/Dans-Cellular...enameZl2QQtZkm
    David
    I don't know that it's officially available in the US. It's not listed on SE's US site, for example, and I haven't seen it at very many of the "name brand" retailers online, much less in the store.

I actually just bought one on Ebay for $64 + $10 shipping, which is less than Crazy Dan's is selling it for.
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    I actually just bought one on Ebay for $64 + $10 shipping, which is less than Crazy Dan's is selling it for.
    from who? whats his ebay name? Was it new?
    It was just a guy who had one. Not new, but only used 2 months, and it looked fine in the pictures. We'll see when it gets here, but I felt I was getting a pretty good deal!
    It isnt that much cheaper, considering the fact that Dan sells new ones.
    David
    Just received mine from dans ordered it on monday rec. it today real good delivery and i thought dans pricing was real good plus he includes a car charger.

Fred