1.    #1  
    I seem to have developed some streaks on a few applications. Does StreakHack work with Visor or only Palm IIIs? Any info would be appreciated.
    You may want to try a soft reset. Your contrast may also be set too high. These things helped me; however, I also loaded NoStreakHack with no problems on my Visor.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the info. I notice only one problem, the curved lines on CityTime have now become straight. Did this happen to you? I restored from the Backup Module and not only are the lines still straight, but the NoStreakHack is still there even though I never backed up with the Hack installed.
    Originally posted by jroach1:
    Thanks for the info. I notice only one problem, the curved lines on CityTime have now become straight. Did this happen to you?
    Of course the lines on CityTime are straight. It's the Vernal Equinox.
    For complicated astronomical reasons I won't go into here, the curved lines in City Time will be straight at the Vernal Equinox (around March 21th), and the Autumnal Equinox (around September 23rd).
    The curved lines will be most curvy at the Summer Solstice (around June 11th) and the Winter Solstice (around December 22nd).

Do a web search for the above terms if you want more info.

Originally posted by Winchell:
    Of course the lines on CityTime are straight. It's the Vernal Equinox.
    No, I'm a pompous *****.
    I loaded the CityTime program into POSE and the lines, while mostly straight, did have curves at the very top and bottom.
    So there IS a problem, and we both have it. I had recently had to do a hard reset of my machine, and reload from BackupBuddy. I suspect that this has something to do with it.

I'm pretty sure that Winchell's original post was correct. The lines are straight because of the equinox.
  7.    #7  
    I think the problem is small if it even exists. By playing around with your system dates, you can see that the curves return throughout the year. I had forgotten about the equinox causing the straight lines. Perhaps the Hack just levels off the end of the curves? If so, I can live with that as I don't intend to visit either of the poles anytime soon!
    Originally posted by na2rboy:
    I'm pretty sure that Winchell's original post was correct. The lines are straight because of the equinox.
    Yes, I agree, now. I panicked there for a minute. I'm not a pompous *****, I'm just pompous.

You see, when I tried using CityTime in POSE, I neglected to set the date in POSE as well. So I got curved lines.
    Once I had the date set properly, CityTime dutifully displayed straight lines.

Bottom line: there isn't a problem.
    Sorry for the false alarm.
    Originally posted by jroach1
    I notice only one problem, the curved lines on CityTime have now become straight.
    Oh no! It's happening again!