1.    #1  
    HELP!!! I did a backup (using both newest versions of BackupMan and BackUpBuddy) and then had to restore and now it won't restore my calendardb-pdat or my memosdb-pmen. I have much older backups of these and it never had a problem until just now! I need my calendar and have no hotsync of it (just the backups on the card). HELP!! (The latest backups were with my phone on).
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    HAHA!! Just kidding. The same thing happened to me too. Do you use Datebk5? Unfortunately, I never did find a way to restore those files. I had to go back to a week-old backup.

This has not been a problem with the latest version of Datebk5 (yet).
    There is another thread that indicates the calendar file gets corrupted if you perform the back up on BackupMan while the radio is on. Do a search- it might explain what's happening to yours.

LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I've had to restore on several occasions and I use BackupMan as my primary backup (CardBackup is secondary). I always have the radio on because I change my 650 every night. I have never had a corrupted CalendarDB file and always restores flawlessly from most recent backup. I'm using the latest beta (v1.52b5) although I never had a problem with v1.45 or v1.51. I'm sure you already thought of this, but do you have a recent hotsync you can use? You might consider upgrading to a newer version of BackupMan and see if that one works. Also, is the CalendarDB file in the backup the appropriate size (ie; if you select "Restore individual files", and look at the CalendarDB, does it look like a tiny file... the size it would be if it was brand new, or a larger file)?
    I'm having the same problem. This is how it happened:
    I was trying to move myCheckbook databases to the SD card and it wouldn't let me. It crashed like 2 times, but on the 3rd time it crashed I lost most of my preferences and unsaved preferences. So I did a restore over what I had (No hardReset) and I lost all my contacts. Then I did a hard reset and still no contacts. So I did a contacts restore from my Outlook and I got everything back. HOWEVER, even though the CalendarDB is 569k when I copy it to the SD card it shows as 64k. Anybody that can help me with this?

Thanks,

Al