Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Is there any way on the 650 to keep the name's of phone contacts from showing up on the Caller ID. Marking them private does not work as it did on the 600. PLEASE HELP
  2. #2  
    Assigning picture to the contact will display the picture instead of any text. Which is a complaint of mine, but sounds like it could be a work-a-round for your issue.

    You could use a small blank 1k image, or you could make a fancy "Private" or "Caller ID Blocked" logo to use.
  3. ratsey's Avatar
    Posts
    76 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #3  
    Or perhaps it should read "Someone I don't want my wife to know I speak to."

    ;-)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Korwiin
    Assigning picture to the contact will display the picture instead of any text. Which is a complaint of mine, but sounds like it could be a work-a-round for your issue.

    You could use a small blank 1k image, or you could make a fancy "Private" or "Caller ID Blocked" logo to use.
    That sounds interesting Korwin could you explain how to do this
    thanks
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by more security
    Is there any way on the 650 to keep the name's of phone contacts from showing up on the Caller ID. Marking them private does not work as it did on the 600. PLEASE HELP
    go and download Lightwav 5. You can use and jpg/gif/animated gif or Live video as callerID. You can optionally have the callerID info displayed.

    check here www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratsey
    Or perhaps it should read "Someone I don't want my wife to know I speak to."

    ;-)
    lol.

    Although I still don't know how to do it on the T650, Clearing the call log should accomplish the same result for married people, I'm not one of then
  7.    #7  
    That sounds like that might be the ticket Smiley88 thanks.. Does anyone else know of other work arounds, or if palm1 plans to correct this with a firmware update.
  8.    #8  
    I tried to download lightwave 5.0 demo it, took up memory on the card but there was no icon to open the file. What's up with that.

Posting Permissions