1.    #1  
    Jeff I know you are neck deep in ScheduleCare, but maybe you will tackle this when that is released. I even came up with a name for it. CallCare.

What does call care do? Well here are some ideas. This is a bit of a rip off of the call completion function that is part of Call Filter. It falls short and I think the features with some help could be a very popular stand alone app.

Upon completion of a call a screen pops up (if the user has indicated it should) and offers an option to create a note about the call. This is then stored in either a memo, contact note if its in the address book or in a calender entry that lists all the calls that day. (all from call filter so far)

In addition to the option of creating a quick note on the completion screen, the program would also allow the user to create a meeting with the caller, schedule a followup call, create a task related to that call, or open a memo to record more info than that allowed on the completion screen. Last, it would allow a new contact to be created. All these functions would auto import the information from the call completion screen right into the appropriate record.

Maybe it could be configured to recognize different categories in the address book, so only business calls would be logged or something like that.

I have asked for this app before and havent gotten much response from developers. Hoping you and others will see value.

I see this as an invaluable tool for those that need to log or do any kind of followup after calls.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    Jeff I know you are neck deep in ScheduleCare, but maybe you will tackle this when that is released. I even came up with a name for it. CallCare.

What does call care do? Well here are some ideas. This is a bit of a rip off of the call completion function that is part of Call Filter. It falls short and I think the features with some help could be a very popular stand alone app.

Upon completion of a call a screen pops up (if the user has indicated it should) and offers an option to create a note about the call. This is then stored in either a memo, contact note if its in the address book or in a calender entry that lists all the calls that day. (all from call filter so far)

In addition to the option of creating a quick note on the completion screen, the program would also allow the user to create a meeting with the caller, schedule a followup call, create a task related to that call, or open a memo to record more info than that allowed on the completion screen. Last, it would allow a new contact to be created. All these functions would auto import the information from the call completion screen right into the appropriate record.

Maybe it could be configured to recognize different categories in the address book, so only business calls would be logged or something like that.

I have asked for this app before and havent gotten much response from developers. Hoping you and others will see value.

I see this as an invaluable tool for those that need to log or do any kind of followup after calls.
    Very interesting idea! I will take a serious look at this when I complete ScheduleCare. Will probably be about 3-4 weeks.

Thanks for bringing your idea to me!

Jeff
  3.    #3  
    Right on Jeff!!!

You are a great developer. looking forward to your effort on this idea.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson