Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by cingularguy1234
    well for some reason i can not seem to access my card from mmplayer. I looked at the manual but still nothing. any ideas on how to locate the card from mmplayer?
    i forget, but i think you need to put the file in a specific directory.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    From the mmplayer Playlist tab,
    select Add
    select your card from the drop down 'category' list (may not be named),
    Use the '..' in the folder list to navigate

Above assumes your card works fine otherwise
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsman78
    Does anyone know if there is a help file or manual for PocketDivXEncoder?

I'm not able to select B-Frames as an option. Other than that, it works great! Any thoughts?
    Version 0.3.51_RC11 has a much better manual than version 0.3.50.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    DVD Shrink + PocketDivx = Problem?

Hi,

Being a Newbie to this process, I bought the MMPlayer for my 650 and tried the latest Pocket DVD trial. The result was a choppy video that sped up and slowed down.

After viewing the threads here, I tried DVDShrink and PocketDivx. The DVDShrink created multiple vob files - is that what it is supposed to do? Does each one have to be run through PocketDivx?

Does anyone have any better, proven ways to get results on the 650?

Thanks for the advice.
    I just downloaded to check out PocketDVD 3.1 after playing around for a while with all the free options (which has worked well so far, Virtual Dub, etc).

Immediately upon loading the DVD in PocketDVD (at the point when it's going to start playing), it crashes. I have IntervideoWinDVD (2.3) as my DVD player on my machine, if that matters? Any thoughts or should I just go back to using the free stuff
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    I just downloaded to check out PocketDVD 3.1 after playing around for a while with all the free options (which has worked well so far, Virtual Dub, etc).

Immediately upon loading the DVD in PocketDVD (at the point when it's going to start playing), it crashes. I have IntervideoWinDVD (2.3) as my DVD player on my machine, if that matters? Any thoughts or should I just go back to using the free stuff

I have been using PocketDVD for quite awhile now and have not had any problems. I'm not at my home machine now so I can't recall which encoder I use. It's not Intervideo, although I do have that on my machine. I think I just set it at the default one.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567