1.    #1  
    anyone successfully printing from the 650?
    What printing program?
    What origin program?

Thanks,
    jb
    I have used PrintBoy from Bachmann Software on both my 600 and 650. You can print from the Palm standard calendar/address/memo apps and from Wordsmith and Docs-to-Go. The Bachmann website will list some of the other apps that can print from PrintBoy. So far I have only printed through the IR port. I am not sure about Bluetooth support.
    Zane
    I also have used PrintBoy on my Treo 650.

It worked for IR on a Canon BJC-85 printer. It actually worked pretty well to print documents from WordSmith. (By the way, the Canon BJC-85 is a pretty decent portable printer and you can get a battery for it that allows for totally wireless printing.)

PrintBoy did not work using Bluetooth. No data seemed to move from the Treo to the Bluetooth print adapter. Nothing printed.

The Bluetooth print adapter and printer worked otherwise -- they weren't the problem. I could print through the Bluetooth connection from another computer.

But Bluetooth printing did not work on the Treo 650 with PrintBoy.

Bachmann Software did initially respond to my e-mail request for help and I hope to hear back again when either a diagnosis or solution is developed.
    OOOh- I have two of these printers. Where do I get that battery?
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    OOOh- I have two of these printers. Where do I get that battery?
    What I have is the NK-300 Battery Kit (NB-300 NiMH battery and adapter).

Another possibly useful accessory is the IS-12 Color Image Scanner Cartridge -- it drops in where the print head goes and turns the printer into a 360 dpi color scanner.

Try www.pricegrabber.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by From_WI
    I also have used PrintBoy on my Treo 650.

It worked for IR on a Canon BJC-85 printer. It actually worked pretty well to print documents from WordSmith. (By the way, the Canon BJC-85 is a pretty decent portable printer and you can get a battery for it that allows for totally wireless printing.)

PrintBoy did not work using Bluetooth. No data seemed to move from the Treo to the Bluetooth print adapter. Nothing printed.

The Bluetooth print adapter and printer worked otherwise -- they weren't the problem. I could print through the Bluetooth connection from another computer.

But Bluetooth printing did not work on the Treo 650 with PrintBoy.

Bachmann Software did initially respond to my e-mail request for help and I hope to hear back again when either a diagnosis or solution is developed.
    For the benefit of others, I'd like to report that I was able to print to a bluetooth printer from by Treo 650.

It took a bit of an inve$tment -- but it works very well.

I'm using PrintBoy from Bachmann Software. It's a great program. www.bachmannsoftware.com

I've got an HP LaserJet 3015 All-in-One. Just under $300 at Sam's Club.

Then I bought an IOGear Parallel-USB Combo Bluetooth Print Adapter. It was about $80. It didn't work with the Treo 650, though. IOGear couldn't help. But they were responsive.

So I bought an HP BT1300 Parallel-USB Bluetooth Print Adapter. It cost me about $170 (ouch!) direct from HP.

Literally, it took me longer to get the adapter out of the box than it did to do my first bluetooth printing from the Treo 650 to the HP 3015. From start to finish it took about 5 minutes.

I'm impressed! Answering to an angry wife (complaining about my technology purchases going way over-budget), but impressed. To be honest, even she was impressed.
    I just started using a Canon BJC-80 I bought on Ebay for $30, which included a battery and the IR port (complete cordless printing). I'm happy with it so far. I just described my set-up here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=77789
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!