1.    #1  
    I've seen a million postings but not sure if there is a solution. I have a Treo 650 syncing to corporate IMAP server using versamail 3.0. Everytime I sync I get every deleted messages and read messages although settings on the Treo are set correctly. Anyway to get around this or is this just the way it is?
    Global Posts
    129 Global Posts
    Once you have deleted the messages, are you also emptying the trash. In IMAP terms, I believe it is called something like 'Purge messages marked for deletion'?

Alan G
    If you're using IMAP, you might consider the ChatterEmail trial.

Marc
    If you get your deleted messages, etc, then VersaMail is NOT set up correctly. I had a heck of a time configuring the names of the folders properly, and VersaMail won't tell you when they're wrong.

I now use ChatterEmail and couldn't be more tickled.

Tom
    I use the new 3.0c version of VersaMail for my Exchange account at work. I'd like to try it for my FastMail account. I know that Chatter would be a better alternative but I just want to use one email program for a bit. Can anyone give me instructions on how to setup the folders in VersaMail. I can't get anything but the inbox to work in either Exchange Activesync or FastMail IMAP. I have read the information on the FastMail site about the root being inbox and the sent is Sent Items, etc. But no matter what I try in the VersaMail server settings I can't seem to get them to work. I get Unable to select folder message when I try get in the trash folder or sent folder.