1.    #1  
    Okay, well maybe not quite. It was an attempted UPS delivery today, they will try again and tomorrow I should get it... Its in the same state at least!

I had my Treo 600 replaced only twice (and a half?) since I bought it in November the week before Thanksgiving. I originally bought it used off a local seller on eBay... The phone was perfect, the cam was good and it was revision C hardware, but within about 2 weeks I noticed I couldnt share any pics, the phone would reset on its own when i tried to take or save a pic. Took it into a Sprint store who tested it and it failed the test and they gave me a refurb whith a terrible screen and the camera was worse then the one I originally had so i had them swap me out with a brand new unit the same week... I have had the brand new unit about a little over a month and starting to notice when I am on any calls longer then 20-30 minutes the screen starts to turn a blueish tint on me and it gets really hot... This time I went back to the store but the manager that originally dealt with me on the first 2 replacements wasnt in until Tuesday. So I leave, this was Sunday. When I get home I decide to call the business line and they claim that since I have had 3 T600s already they will bump me up to the Treo 650 for free. I would have been content with another new 600 but they referred to it as a warranty replacement so I wasnt going to argue.

I checked my Sprint account yesterday online and sure enough there was a $599 credit to my Sprint account for the shipped unit. The unit arrived on my doorstep today via UPS (which I was at work and they will try again to deliver tomorrow), and Sprint is waiting for me to send them back the 600 I have. I am psyched...

I am sure no one else cares, but I do and I am psyched... I couldnt contain myself...

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Congrats!!! Did your modded 600/650 case come yet?
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Contain yourself, princess. It's only a geek toy

Congrats. Hope it has an imporved battery cover, has no sound problems, never resets even if you install my crude apps, and I hope can mysteriously pick up the hotspots at Starbuck
  4.    #4  
    Thanks Geckotek! But you know... In my issues with the phone I never ordered it... So now I can order a regular one! But I may still mod it, so when its time to sell it I can sell it as a hybrid case anyway. Waiting til I actually get the 650 (tomorrow hopefully) to see what color looks best with the new BLOO. I will prolly just get the standard black, to match most of my purses anyway. But the red looks yummy, I dunno...

ANd Tony, geek toys are the BEST toys man! As for hotspots at Starbucks... What's a Starbuck? :P

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Well, guess what happened to me tonight. Got home and there's a UPS tag on the door for the 2nd 650 I bought!! (Saw an eBay deal I couldn't pass up ) And my Piel Frama case should arrive any day now.

You mean Starsucks?

Here's a little OT question for ya Princess. It's one of my compatibility questions and I find it amusing to hear ppls answers. Let's say you are a millionaire, you go to the mall and see a purse you just fall in love with. What's the highest amount you would spend before you said "that's just too much for a purse"?
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Congratz on your new toy!!! Now you can start asking those same kind of questions that Tiffany did!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=1&pp=20
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    congrats princesse! i may need some pointers from you if i ever get my vienna channels purchased 650! love the new pic, btw. you a tek life!
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
  8.    #8  
    UPS dropped it off here at about 10am and its charging now. Since I took it out of the box I have been treating it dearer then a newborn babe! Curse P1 for not including some sort of case for this thing... *ugh* I dont know if I can wait til Feb 2 for the Sena cases to start shipping, I guess its off to eBay I go for a generic case... *grumble*

Yeah Starsucks sounds better, I dont drink coffee more then once a year if at all, but the 2 times I tried that place the coffee was so strong and tart it brought tears to my eyes. They need to give you a warning, that kind of caffeine overload requires a note from my doctor to consume... BWAHAHAHA!

And as for your OT question, I am one of the biggest cheapskates that you can find in a 20-something female... I love gadgets, and I am a techie from way back but even then I want to get the best deal (or even free ya cant beat that!). Even if I were a millionairess I can't fathom spending more then $50 on a purse at once, so far I have yet to even get close, the highest I have ever spent on a purse is prolly $30 and I walked away from it twice before buying it! Its the same purse I have been using for the past year and its still kickin! But then again I have no qualms about throwing $40 down on a sena case. There is a method to the madness, I assure you...

I already told ya I was cheap!

Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Well, guess what happened to me tonight. Got home and there's a UPS tag on the door for the 2nd 650 I bought!! (Saw an eBay deal I couldn't pass up ) And my Piel Frama case should arrive any day now.

You mean Starsucks?

Here's a little OT question for ya Princess. It's one of my compatibility questions and I find it amusing to hear ppls answers. Let's say you are a millionaire, you go to the mall and see a purse you just fall in love with. What's the highest amount you would spend before you said "that's just too much for a purse"?
    No... I won't start another thread, I have been on here for so long many of my questions are already answered, but I may stop by to ask a question or 2 if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by mortusnox
    Congratz on your new toy!!! Now you can start asking those same kind of questions that Tiffany did!
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&page=1&pp=20

Thanks man! I'll try...
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SFG
    congrats princesse! i may need some pointers from you if i ever get my vienna channels purchased 650! love the new pic, btw. you a tek life!

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    i think i need to change carriers

my replacement 600 has been on backorder from tmobile... maybe they are waiting on the 650 to come in
    Blessed beyond measure!
    Techprincesse;
    Sprint sells a slammin case at the sprint store I haven't seen it online. It works for me; comes with a belt clip too. Leather plastic window to cover the keyboard (it's a lil difficult to be precise when typing but yu have to get used to it) there's a leather flap that covers the screen; one quick button snap and it's off and u can use the treo. I got it for 34.99 at the sprint store; works for me and looks pretty too!
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    I love gadgets, and I am a techie from way back....
    I Love a women who Loves Gadgets!!!!!!

Anyway......

Check here for a cheap case. It is the OEM Palm one case for $8.99. I bought this case while I am waiting on my Krusell case to ship.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...745603588&rd=1
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Curse P1 for not including some sort of case for this thing... *ugh*
    It didn't even come with the sleeve case? Is this how all T650's will ship? No cradle, no case, just a boatload of problems (well sometimes anyway)?
    Curse P1 for not including some sort of case for this thing... *ugh* I dont know if I can wait til Feb 2 for the Sena cases to start shipping, I guess its off to eBay I go for a generic case... *grumble*
    P1 probably gets a kickback from the case manufacturers.
    Global Posts
    1,192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    I Love a women who Loves Gadgets!!!!!!

Anyway......

Check here for a cheap case. It is the OEM Palm one case for $8.99. I bought this case while I am waiting on my Krusell case to ship.

Speaking of women who love gadgets, and cases... I am the former, and I need the latter... Does anyone know how those Vaja cases fit and do they get in the way of the keyboard, because I WANT A PINK ONE. I don't want to pay $120 for it and have it tick me off trying to send text messages at 40 cpm on that keyboard though... anyone?

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by ayana2004
    i think i need to change carriers

my replacement 600 has been on backorder from tmobile... maybe they are waiting on the 650 to come in
    how long have you been waiting?

i got two replacments in two weeks. looks like im gonna need another.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Fangmann
    Speaking of women who love gadgets, and cases... I am the former, and I need the latter... Does anyone know how those Vaja cases fit and do they get in the way of the keyboard, because I WANT A PINK ONE. I don't want to pay $120 for it and have it tick me off trying to send text messages at 40 cpm on that keyboard though... anyone?

Bek

Bek

They sure are beautiful cases, aren't they?
    Anyway, here was a great review on them with lots of picsLINK
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    how long have you been waiting?

i got two replacments in two weeks. looks like im gonna need another.
    ive been waiting about a week and a half
    Blessed beyond measure!
  18.    #18  
    Thanks Dave, I have seen that one but its never $35, its always $49 in my store. Its nice but I am too cheap to pay that for an "interim" case... lol

Quote Originally Posted by davetheone
    Techprincesse;
    Sprint sells a slammin case at the sprint store I haven't seen it online. It works for me; comes with a belt clip too. Leather plastic window to cover the keyboard (it's a lil difficult to be precise when typing but yu have to get used to it) there's a leather flap that covers the screen; one quick button snap and it's off and u can use the treo. I got it for 34.99 at the sprint store; works for me and looks pretty too!
    I actually just bid and won the same case from Dan's last night... It was a combo case and car charger for $16 (+ $6 s/h). I bought stuff from his eBay store for my T600 before and even though I had an error in shipping my order the last time, it was resolved fast and I got a free T650 oem battery on top of it which he said I could keep for FREE! (That was the shipping error from my T600 order in december, I got 650 stuff by accident, guess the Man upstairs knew I would be getting a 650 soon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Fittske

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I had a good experience with a CSR Supervisor yesterday...

read my story here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...36830#poststop

I am so stinking pumped...I've already ordered a Scala 500 headset for 35 bucks from eCost. I think I may have missed that supervisor calling me back with the tracking number as she promised (I've been running around at work all morning!), but hopefully I will get the phone soon.

I'm curious princess, where did you see this $599 on your sprint account? For some reason, I can't log in right now.