1.    #1  
    Aloha -

I've been using LauncherX to move applications to the SD card by dragging the app to the card icon. When I tried to open a .pdf file in Snappermail it said it couldn't find the Adobe reader application. Is that becuase I used LauncherX to move the reader to my SD card and Snappermail couldn't find it and do I need to use a tool like Powerrun instead? Or is this a Snappermail issue?

Thanks in advance.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    did you try to open an actual .pdf file, or did you move the file over using the Adobe for Palm tool? (If you did the former, that's why it's not working. The file has to be converted first.)
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  3.    #3  
    ahhh - I tried to launch it from snapper directly. will try to download it to my SD card and see if that works. Thanks.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    To clarify, the Adobe Reader for Palm OS tool is an app that you have to have installed on your *desktop* to sync to your Treo.

http://www.adobe.com/products/acroba...erforpalm.html

"Adobe Reader for Palm OS conveniently reflows Adobe PDF text to fit and be easily read on small screens, while preserving graphics and images.

Adobe Reader for Palm OS includes two components that work together:

- The desktop application (and conduit during HotSyncŪ) runs on your desktop computer. It prepares PDF files for the Palm OS and transports them to the user's handheld device.

- The reader is the Palm OS application that runs on the Palm OS device, designed to accommodate the characteristics of small-screen devices."

To my understanding the conversion happens in the PC, not the Treo, so you have to HotSync the document over. I think that DataViz's Docs2Go has a PDF reader, but am not sure how that one works.
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com