1.    #1  
    Hello,

A friend of mine bought be a pair of Motorola Stereo headphones / headset as a Treo 'welcoming' gift. The plug is the standard 2.5mm connector.

Before I open it, I was wondering if anyone has tried this model with the Treo 650?

Thanks!
    Tom
    Any answer to this? I was also thinking about the motorola hs120 and wasn't sure if it would work or not. It seems like it should...
    Saw this headset at best buy yesterday ($29). Looked very slick, but not sure if it will work with the Treo 650. This would be a good option and it's pretty cheap online. Anyone know if it works with the Treo??????

http://www.pricegrabber.com/search_g...terid=4805913/
    Okay, I ended up going with the oem head phones from getyourtech.com for 18.99. It has three black rings on the jack. I would think that if the moto head set has the same connector it would work, but I haven't actually seen it in person yet.

Good luck.
    I purchased the Motorola HS120 Stereo Headphones at Best Buy yesterday on clearance for $4.95. They do *not* work in stereo with my Treo 650. I tried it on my Sanyo MM-7400 and had decent stereo sound. Unfortunately, I want a set of headphones that will work on my Treo without an adapter.
    Motorola headsets do not work as Motorola uses a different scheme for their 2.5 mm adapters.