1.    #1  
    Is there anyway to listen to NFl football games via a Shoutcast stream/channel? Does anybody know of way to listen to this?
    No. NFL embargos stations from broadcasting the games on their web feeds. So there are no legal ways, at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by experiment626
    Is there anyway to listen to NFl football games via a Shoutcast stream/channel? Does anybody know of way to listen to this?
    Oh sure, I do it all the time so I can listen to the Fox news channel.... Got a Haupage tv card in the computer which feeds the (free) shoutcast server running in the background using winamp. I just connect to my computer directly from anywhere with Pocket Tunes and it works swell!

http://www.shoutcast.com/support/docs/
    Interesting. I didn't think of that. I guess you need to tune the station to the right one while you aren't there.
    True, you do have to remember to leave it on the channel of preference, or if you have TV scheduler running it will change channels for you as often as ya want if you preprogram it. I prefer the Haupage over ATI as it has an option to run in the backround even if screen saver is on or computer is locked. If you use the line out of the haupage to mic in on the sound card, it doesn't disturbed normal computing if you set mic to be muted in the "playback" sound panel of the computer. "Recording" control on the sound panel is set to mic for the shoutcast to pick it up. All this results in transparent operating the whole time you are computing normally. The only thing in the tray is the wintv icon. Don't forget to uncheck the "make public" box in the shoutcast server.