1.    #1  
    I don't know what happened! The other day, everything was perfect, in fact I commented how the dialer delay was gone...that still is the case but now everything else has slowed down. Way down. Switching applications is a nightmare (7-8 seconds).

All I did was go to ROM #3 and back to ROM #5 (checking out Agendus Mail/SMS w/ and without Versamail).

I've tried a Soft and Hard Reset (not full data erase).
    Any ideas?
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    A hard reset is a full data erase so I don't know what you are referring to by a hard reset and no full data erase. I would try a hard reset first and see if that clears things up.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  3.    #3  
    There are 3 resets that I know of.

A soft reset (no pin/pen required-iniated by any launcher)
    A hard reset (no 'erase all data')-iniated by pin/pen
    A full hard reset ('erase all data')-iniated by pin/pen

Third one requires the [red] phone button to be depressed to trigger a separate 'yes/no' dialog.

Quote Originally Posted by bcaslis
    A hard reset is a full data erase so I don't know what you are referring to by a hard reset and no full data erase. I would try a hard reset first and see if that clears things up.
  4.    #4  
    I believe I found the culprit! Agendus Mute! I deleted it and all seems better!
    Just an FYI so you know, there are only two resets. The soft reset can be initiated by a launcher program or through the reset button on the back. The hard reset requires holding the Red Phone button. Then yes to erase all data.

if you do not erase all data, you are simply performing a soft reset.
  6.    #6  
    Race,

All these years I thought that 1 and 2 on my list above were different....

Thanks for the FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by SailRace
    Just an FYI so you know, there are only two resets. The soft reset can be initiated by a launcher program or through the reset button on the back. The hard reset requires holding the Red Phone button. Then yes to erase all data.

if you do not erase all data, you are simply performing a soft reset.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    The "warm" reset as refered to by some is the hard reset procedure without pushing the up nav key to delete your data. It often times will stop a soft reset loop. Then you can get in to see which app is in the error log via the ##377 function. A "warm" reset is not in the documentation, but is refered to regularly on this board.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)