Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I thought I was the exception, buying every new case that comes out looking for the perfect one -- but apparently not!!

How many cases have you bought?
    I bought none. Well, I tried to buy a nice one on eBay, but my payment was refunded coz the guy was out of stock.

So, till the perfect case comes crawling to me I'm using my leather case pouch from my old Kyocera 7135.
    I own about 12. It's a never ending search for the Holy Grail. I will say, though, that I ended up settling very nicely, on a non-case (of all things). My final setup is a full set of eGrips (their newest version for the 600, which completely wraps around the back in a single piece - very nice) and a ProClip holster. That combo has served me well for almost a year now (and I even tried the Seidio holster first).
    That's my story.
    1 each phone, cept the first.
    visor = 0
    180 = 1
    270 = 1
    600 = 1
    650 = order 1 so far. Piel Frama
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    I own about 12. It's a never ending search for the Holy Grail. I will say, though, that I ended up settling very nicely, on a non-case (of all things). My final setup is a full set of eGrips (their newest version for the 600, which completely wraps around the back in a single piece - very nice) and a ProClip holster. That combo has served me well for almost a year now (and I even tried the Seidio holster first).
    That's my story.
    Are eGrips easily removable? Will they leave your phone covered with glue if you try to remove them? Things that make you go hmmmm.
    TonyH,
    I have not applied my eGrips yet, but the instructions say that they can be removed with no residue. The package includes two alcohol pads, one for cleaning before application and a second to use to clean up if you remove the eGrip.
    Zane
    Just for my 650 I have three cases.
    Bought one, returned it. Bought a second, never use it. I just keep baby in my pocket.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    3 Cases for just the 600 I have now... 2 Krussells and an EB Slipper, not even counting the original slipcase. Going to try out the Sena as a last resort.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    2 currently- palmone horizontal and covertec horizontal. But, ordered an i-volution a couple days ago. Couldn't help myself!
    including the one in the retail box I have three. one of them is the sports neoprene case and the other is a form-fitting leather case with cover.
    Five (5) for the T 600
    Teo (2) for the 650

Still looking to purchase the right clip and one more case for the 650....
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    LOL,
    you are not alone my friend. I already have 3 cases for the 650 and they're all horrible !
    The palm one leather is the one I am using only because of no choice. I have the Seidio and its the worst holster I have ever seen in my life.
    I also have the one with the plastic that covers the keyboard and makes it unusable.
    I too thought it was just me having problems finding a good holster but I guess not.
    I really ,really hope that proclip comes out with their holster soon, like the one for the 600. That was terrific. Fit perfect, tight, close to the body, and best of all NO SWIVEL. I have never understood the need for the swivel. Just take the phone out of the holster. Why swivel.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    Hmm, let's see, I have the original slip case (1), then a Piel Frama (2), a Boxwave skin case (3), a metal case (4), one from Krussel (5), a leather slip case with rotating clip which I got from ebay (6) for my Treo 600.
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    1 each phone, cept the first.
    visor = 0
    180 = 1
    270 = 1
    600 = 1
    650 = order 1 so far. Piel Frama
    Wow, that's amazing - what discipline!!

I've probably owned an average of 3 cases for each pda, cell phone I've owned!
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by techprincesse
    3 Cases for just the 600 I have now... 2 Krussells and an EB Slipper, not even counting the original slipcase. Going to try out the Sena as a last resort.

Sena certainly doesn't look like a last resort. Nice looking case, but undecided about the flap that is beneath the keyboard. I'm thinking the Piel Frama, where the flap goes up rather than down (if this makes any sense) would be less problem.
    Thats what sold me on the Sena case in the first place...I have had cases with the flap on top and having to hold that flap down from flopping on top of my head is ackward. the sena flaps down and stays there until I want to flip it back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzi
    Sena certainly doesn't look like a last resort. Nice looking case, but undecided about the flap that is beneath the keyboard. I'm thinking the Piel Frama, where the flap goes up rather than down (if this makes any sense) would be less problem.

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    i lost the original case and im willing to buy one or ur cases for the 600.. post pictures..
    Blessed beyond measure!
    Sorry Ayana, I sent the original case back when I sent the 600 back in the return kit. But I do have the EB Slipper and Krussell case for the 600... PM me your email address and I can send you pics.

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    I bought two cases when I first bought my T600, but I just ended up using eGrips and my pocket is the "case" I use now.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast