1.    #1  
    Hi,

I bought verichat and I am sorely disapointed at the fact that I cannot block messages from people not on my list. Having a login name like "Arturo" makes it so that everyone thinks they know me, and they try to contact me all the time... Does Causserie(sp?) have this feature? I desperately want unified IM (MSN, ICQ and Yahoo), but without the ability to lock out messages from those outside my contact list, I can't really use it

Thanks!
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by bioart
    Hi,

I bought verichat and I am sorely disapointed at the fact that I cannot block messages from people not on my list. Having a login name like "Arturo" makes it so that everyone thinks they know me, and they try to contact me all the time... Does Causserie(sp?) have this feature? I desperately want unified IM (MSN, ICQ and Yahoo), but without the ability to lock out messages from those outside my contact list, I can't really use it

Thanks!
    In Verichat, there is a preference that lets you control this. You can find this in the Verichat preferences panel under the Miscellaneous tab.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_fanatic
    In Verichat, there is a preference that lets you control this. You can find this in the Verichat preferences panel under the Miscellaneous tab.
    Actually, that only works for MSN, not for Yahoo...
    Newton->Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism->Treo 300->Treo 600->Treo 650->Treo 755p->Touch Pro->Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by bioart
    Actually, that only works for MSN, not for Yahoo...
    Dunno what you are seeing, but I use data mode on 2.58 and it works for me on all protocols.