1.    #1  
    I've tried searching for threads to tell me what the best Bluetooth headset is, and I'm finding that there are way too many choices here. There's "Finally... the BEST Bluetooth headset for Treo 650," which is nice.

But there's also "Which is better? HBH-660 vs Scala 500." That one seems to be popular as well.

Some just plain don't work at all, like "Best Blue Tooth headset?." That one doesn't seem to have any useful new information, although it was only just recently released.

"Sheesh which bluetooth headset to buy?" seems to really understand my frustration.

But then I also find "After many headsets, i found my best!!."

Some are just a bait and switch: "Best Blue Tooth Headset?" just tells me to search for other threads.

"HBH-660 | Scala 500 | Bluespoon AX : Which is Better?" sounded promising, but didn't have any major answers.

Finally, "Moto 850 v SE HBH660 on Treo 650" looks good, but it doesn't seem to have been updated in nearly a month, so I think it may be discontinued. Has anyone seen that one still available anywhere?

So I'm really at a loss...all these threads about the best bluetooth headset, and I cannot for the life of me figure out which is the best one!!!!!
    In the end, they really funnel down to two head sets- Sony Ericcson HBH-660 and the Scala 500. I know I'm gonna start soemthing here, but if you do the math, I have no doubt that's what you'll find. Imagine how much time, money, grief al these threads have saved you.
    Thanks for compling the threads. I almost (almost, that is) feel sorry for headset manufacturers. No two people's ears are alike. One headset can be perfect for one and lousy for another.
    I haven't tried the Sony yet ---- but I'm LOVING my Scala - it seems to get better everyday
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
  5.    #5  
    No, no, no. I don't want to know what the best bluetooth headset is. I'm trying to decide what the best thread about the best bluetooth headset is. There are so many choices out there, I don't know which thread is the right one for me. What are the pros and cons of the various threads? I'm looking for one that has clear, consice comparisons of the many headsets out there. I'm having a hard time sorting out which thread will best serve my needs. Surely someone out there can help me choose!

-Brian
    bkrodgers: my advice is to try each thread out for at least a week and then decide for yourself. A thread that appears concise in the beginning may become to limited after a while, where as a long thread with seemingly numerous silly comments may become insightful once you get a hang of it.
  7.    #7  
    What kind of return policy do these threads have? I don't want to try all 20 of them end up with a drawer full of threads I don't need.
    boooo
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    No, no, no. I don't want to know what the best bluetooth headset is. I'm trying to decide what the best thread about the best bluetooth headset is. There are so many choices out there, I don't know which thread is the right one for me. What are the pros and cons of the various threads? I'm looking for one that has clear, consice comparisons of the many headsets out there. I'm having a hard time sorting out which thread will best serve my needs. Surely someone out there can help me choose!

-Brian
    LOL
    einie, meanie, minie, mo............

In a more useful light, thread choice, in my mind, is largely determined by one's current mood, i.e., exasperated or happy or whatever. If you carefully study the smileys associated with each thread, you can surely determine the "emotional state" of the thread and make an mood-appropriate choice.

Good luck. It's tough out here.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrodgers
    What kind of return policy do these threads have? I don't want to try all 20 of them end up with a drawer full of threads I don't need.

Hey, my drawers are bad threads. Need to do some shopping
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650