1.    #1  
    I have searched many forums and have not found the answer to my question..I can't make clockpop5 work on my treo 600. I installed clockpop5.prc, went to the application and enabled clockpop5, set the hard key to the calendar key, then went to the button hardkey screen and selected the clockpop5 program as the calendar key. When my treo is in sleep mode I hit the calendar hard key and it brings up the clockpop5 preference page not a clock. I am missing something?
    Hold it down
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs
    I have searched many forums and have not found the answer to my question..I can't make clockpop5 work on my treo 600. I installed clockpop5.prc, went to the application and enabled clockpop5, set the hard key to the calendar key, then went to the button hardkey screen and selected the clockpop5 program as the calendar key. When my treo is in sleep mode I hit the calendar hard key and it brings up the clockpop5 preference page not a clock. I am missing something?
    Start ClockPop5 from the launcher, and use the application to select which button you want to use to pop up the display. (I use the power or far right button).

You do not have to give up a hardkey in PREFS ... the ClockPop5 application you run in the launcher just lets you configure how you want the popup display to look & act.
    Faire sans dire
    "To do without speaking"
    (DEEDS NOT WORDS)
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by srparr
    Start ClockPop5 from the launcher, and use the application to select which button you want to use to pop up the display. (I use the power or far right button).

You do not have to give up a hardkey in PREFS ... the ClockPop5 application you run in the launcher just lets you configure how you want the popup display to look & act.
    I can get CP5 to work with the power button, but not the other ones.

Anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?