1.    #1  
    I have a treo 600 and just got off the phone with Cingular as I want to switch from TMO to Cingular when they get the 650. I spoke with the owner and asked when the 650 would be available. He told me that it would be available in June 2005.

I would hate to believe that he is telling the truth. Has anyone else heard anything?
    My rep called last week. He said Jan.25th they will take orders. He had no price info. when we spoke. But who really knows......?
  3. ceb
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Spoke with a buddy who met the person who knows the cousin of the UPS driver's sister who said that they heard from the guy working at the Dunkin Donuts where a Cingular rep once bought a cup of coffee that it might be coming out soon - or maybe later......YMMV
    Cheers

Charles
    Yes, cingular western region director, still end of Jan.
    Quote Originally Posted by ceb
    Spoke with a buddy who met the person who knows the cousin of the UPS driver's sister who said that they heard from the guy working at the Dunkin Donuts where a Cingular rep once bought a cup of coffee that it might be coming out soon - or maybe later......YMMV
    Ha ha ha ha ha! My wife and I got a kick out of your post! Thanks for the laugh! It also has a good point for everyone reading!
    I called the local PalmOne retail store (PalmOne Cafe) and asked "When do you expect to be selling the GSM Treo 650."
    He said "We believe in about 2-3 weeks."
    If history repeats itself, the PalmOne Retail stores will start selling it about the same time the carrier (Cingular in this case) starts, and the 2-3 week rough estimate reflects that. My belief is that they'll have them the same day Cingular does.
    In any case, it seems pretty definate that Jan 27th http://www.treocentral.com/content/Stories/518-1.htm is the release date for Cingular.

I got my Treo 600's (Mine and wife's) from this store and intend to do the same with the T650 if possible.

Cingular won't tell you any different until they are already selling it, don't bother calling them. Most of them don't know.
    I almost cried at that post it was so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ceb