1.    #1  
    Doesnt anyone have the ones from the TC store? I read that it may be essential the same as boxwaves, who a lot of users here rave about.

I mean, it's looking like 13 bucks for 3(tc store) or 32 bucks for 3(boxwave), is it worth it?
    shrewdfool,

I was getting ready to post the same question. The descriptions of both sound identical but I haven't read much feedback about TC's. Hopefully some will share good experiences.

micah
    They are apparantly made in the same factory. That doesn't necessarily mean they're the same though...I'd like to hear some more solid comparisons as well.
    I think the boxwave is well worth the cost. I've had the same one on my 600 for over a year, and it's still in good shape. If I can get it off cleanly, I'm going to move it to the 650.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I bought a pack of 12 (I forget Belkin or Fellows) for 99 cents at the dollar store. I trim them to fit the screen of the T650 using a template included in the T650 box.

I've had other Palm devices for years on which I never used screen protectors.No big deal
    I like the Boxwave too. I'm using the anti-glare right now and am very happy. But they're very pricey, and I'd like to know if the TreoCentral ones are the same thing -- exactly, or more or less. If more or less, I'd like to know the difference.

-Brian
    I used the Boxwaves for the Treo 600 for a year and now using TC's screen protector for the Treo 650 since November and I honestly can't tell the difference. Both are equal to me in quality.
    Is the finish on the TC protector about the same as the anti-glare from BoxWave? I'm asking in terms of how it feels, how it reacts to glare, how it affects the image from the screen, and so on.
    Haven't had any problems with glares with TC's protectors. TC's screen protectors are so clear on the screen that I forget that they're there. The only difference I can tell between the two protectors is that TC's protectors are slightly smoother. That's actually the first thing I noticed when I was poking the screen with the stylus.