1.    #1  
    Will blazer view most secure websites? IE shopping (via amazon or newegg type sites) and banking?

Thanks,

Luke
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naked
    Will blazer view most secure websites? IE shopping (via amazon or newegg type sites) and banking?

Thanks,

Luke
    I believe that depends on your data connection; I use T-Mobile's unlimited data plan which allows me to access secure ports. You will need to check with your carrier.
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    I haven't tried shopping sites, but I can log on to my bank and brokerage secured sites and transact business there. There's a certain amount of scrolling involved and it helps to use the small font size, but it does work. I've got Sprint, if that matters.
  4.    #4  
    I will be using cingular. I know there are new talks of their data plan pricing. But does anyone know if they have port restrictions on their different priced data plans? And also does MEdia have any limitations?

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650
    You can use secure sits on the T650. I shop Amazon.com and other places, place orders, pay for them, receive email notifications of orderes placed, shipped, etc.

Make sure the store you visit has a mobile (WAP) site. Full screen graphical sites you see on your desktop or laptop don't sit too well with PDA's, unless you're willing to put up with scrolling all day. That's too unpleasant for me.