1.    #1  
    what would keep outlook from syncing with the treo 650
    Could be anything, I suppose... Conduits not set up correctly, Outlook misconfigured, Treo told to sync with Desktop, not Outlook.

You'll probably need to give some more details on what you've already tried to get some help .
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
  3.    #3  
    Its a brand new phone... just installed the software... told it to sync with Outlook. During sync proccess it backs up settings, but it keeps having error in log.
    This is what part of it says:

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    OLERR:0B-0004
    OLERR:0C-0002(0x0)
    OLERR:0C-000F(080004005)
    OLERR:0D-0003
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Not Sycronized
    Outlook Contacts synchronization failed
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Have you had Outlook syncing with another hotsync profile lately? If you are using a different Hotsync ID it won't match the one that Outlook is ready to sync with. You need to remove that old one from Outlook so you can sync your new phone...

That is, if you have used a different ID in the past...
  5.    #5  
    I'm honestly not sure if I have or hadnt... if that were the case how would you fix it... by the way the Conduits are set up correctly.
    Make sure you have the latest outlook conduits.
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    I will put your avatar aside (Go DAWGS!) and give you some advice that helped me with the same errors. In outlook, go to Help -> About -> Detect and Repair. Let Outlook fix itself and try to synch again.