1.    #1  
    Any disadvantages to using the 300 as pda only other than no sd slot? they are fairly inexpensive in the used market, about half of what a 90 goes for.
    any thoughts?
    I can't think of any, I use mine as both pda/phone, but I have no problems with the pda protions...the only disadvatages I can see, is the resolution/screen size...but if you're only useing PIM functions you should be fine...

Ohh...also battery life might be a lot better if you have the radio on the 300 off...
    "They say my ghetto instrumental detrimental to kids, as if they can't see the misery in which they live." Krazy -Tupac Shakur

"Should we cry when the pope die? My request, we should cry if they cried when we buried Malcom X." Blasphemy - Tupac Shakur
  3.    #3  
    Thanks, the only real difference i can see between this and say a Treo 90 is the weight and lack of sd slot
    Quote Originally Posted by tcbdlb
    Thanks, the only real difference i can see between this and say a Treo 90 is the weight and lack of sd slot
    Plus, you got that stub antenna.
    I never used mine as a phone, only as a connected PDA. I must admit a bit of "Blazer" envy, that the 600/650 can access some sites the 300 doesn't. If you're "organizer only" I think it would be a very good choice. Locked into the 3.5.2 version of Palm might not suit your needs, so there is some thought to go into your decision.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for all of your help. I went ahead and picked one up. $20 bucks for a fully operational unit, can you believe it? This has got to be one of the best deals out there right now!