1.    #1  
    I've read over all the threads I can find...but still cannot get help for why my assigned ringers in my speed dials won't work when that particular person calls. It's blasted frustrating.

Also, I know that Jayzee uses TCRinger v. 1.0, but I can't get it to work on my 650. It says "You must have a Handspring Treo to use this"... any thoughts on how to get that fixed? Anyone else here use TCRinger on the 650? I'm just looking for a simple solution to use the ringers I already have. I don't care about mp3 or ogg ringtones, I just want group and individual ring tones to work...

Any help???
    Last edited by demoflauchy; 01/18/2005 at 02:39 PM.
    I have the same problem. I tried to record special voice tone to my assigned people in my speed dial and i assigned the voice tones as their ringer. No luck. Hope someone has a solution to our problems.
    from what I understand you have to buy special software for it. I want to do the same thing and from all the information I could gather the only program that does this really well only works for the 600 and not the 650 and the developer is waiting for a GSM version of the 650 before updates are made. Oh yeah the program is call filter
  4.    #4  
    It still doesn't make sense why the custom ring tones won't work. Frustrating.