1.    #1  
    I know its been discussed. What is the status of the problem not being able to place outgoing calls while roaming? I just called SpritPCS support - they still deny there is a problem. This is REALLY frustrating!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    I know its been discussed. What is the status of the problem not being able to place outgoing calls while roaming? I just called SpritPCS support - they still deny there is a problem. This is REALLY frustrating!
    I absolutely agree with you. I have not heard of an update, but would be really happy with one.

Check this thread about roaming and you get some more details & an interesting hack (have not tried that one yet...).
    Calling customer service to tell them that other people are exeriencing roaming problems will not do you any good (I tried it repeatedly). Unless it happens to you and you can describe the conditions and actual location where it occurs leaves the CS with no answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    Calling customer service to tell them that other people are exeriencing roaming problems will not do you any good (I tried it repeatedly). Unless it happens to you and you can describe the conditions and actual location where it occurs leaves the CS with no answer.
    huh? unless it is you and you can describe the conditions?

I gave them the exact locations (including zip etc), but NOTHING!!! They keep on telling me that they want to swap my phone, but that does not change anything!
    I had this happen to me yesterday. It ended up that I had to dial "1" in front of my numbers when dialing. I didn;t even think of it for a while, then just tried it and all of a sudden I could make all the calls I needed.