1.    #1  
    I have a letter of complaint about the quality of Treo phones that I want to send to anyone that will listen at pa1mOne, but I can't seem to find any email or physical addresses. Does anyone have any email addresses and/or physical addresses I can send my letter.

Bob Everland
    This may lead you to the information you seek.

http://www.palmone.com/us/company/contacts.html
  3.    #3  
    I been there, it doesn't really have a place on where to send complaints. It mostly has to do with tech support issues.
    isnt that the same thing? If you have problems you go to tech support. Ask them, maybe they will tell you where to go
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by kschoenberg
    This may lead you to the information you seek.

http://www.palmone.com/us/company/contacts.html
    Oh I misundestood and sent my complaints to these:
    Charter School Law Firm
    Delray Beach Online
    Boynton Inlet Fishing Club

But they responded!
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    If you have problems you go to tech support. Ask them, maybe they will tell you where to go
    Oh yeah - PalmOne tech support - they sure will....

Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    complaining to P1 is like cornering ronald mcdonald @ some kids birthday party & telling him about the poor service u got @ the drivup window yesterday.
  8.    #8  
    *bump*
    Anyone have any ideas yet? The palmOne site does not have any way for me to send a letter of complaint. Even selecting Sprint 600, not matter what the issue, will just send me to the spring PCS website.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I just sent my complaint letter to the corporate address "customer service division". Of course I haven't heard anything back from them... (then again that was only about two weeks ago).
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    try to complaine to the CEO of PalmOne
  11.    #11  
    I'd love to, I would love to tell him all the horrible stories I have on a daily basis. I honestly am not sure if I am going to go to the Treo 650 due to the issues I have had with the Treo 600. I have constant crashes everyday on Blazer and SMS due to known issues. If they can't fix known issues on a phone that's only a year old then I'm not sure that's the kind of company I want to spend $600 on a cellphone with.
    Just address it "Legal Department". ;P