1.    #1  
    I downloaded some new Midi ringtones today and they're available to use as ringtones in the phone, but not Chatter. Does chatter not use the available tones on the phone?
    Chatter should use all available midi tones. Are you sure they're midi? How many ringtones do you use? Which phone, by the way?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    It's a Treo 600. All the files are Midi files, I don't have the ability to use any other file as a ringtone yet. Also, Waterfall and Waitin, which came with the phone, don't show up in the Chatter list. I can send you one or two of the files I downloaded using the Treo from mididb.com if you'd like, but I'm pretty sure they're just regular Midi files. I downloaded them after installing the most recent version of Chatter. I tried restarting Chatter, but it had no effect.

Thanks.
    Where is the tone stored? Does anyone else have this problem?

Marc
  5.    #5  
    It's stored wherever the phone stores them when they are downloaded directly from the internet. I don't have an SD card. The 2 other missing ones of course are stored where the original files are stored. I'm not sure if you're looking for a path or something, or just whether or not they're on a card or the phone. They're on the phone.
  6.    #6  
    Marc,

I just installed 18.5. Most of the ringtones I downloaded are now available. However, it still seems to cut off the 2 bottom most. Remember I mentioned Waterfall and Waitin? Well, those were the 2 at the bottom that came with the phone. The 2 at the bottom including the ones I downloaded are Waterfall and Witchy Woman. Now those 2 aren't showing up. Seems like a loop is ending 2 iterations too soon maybe.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Aha. I think I know what's happening; thanks!

Marc