1.    #1  
    First I had the regular BT-250 and my phone won't see it, so I took that one back and got the Palmone version. Same thing phone won't see the headset. I have my hotsync working very well with the bluetooth. So two different headsets same result. I have the phone on discoverable and have followed the wizard to no avail and have tried to add it manually.

Somewhere I read that you reset a cache for the bluetooth? Maybe not correct. Sound like P1 and Jabra liekto point the finger at the other and say thier stuff works thats why I got the P1 unit. Has anyone else had this problem. Seems like there are many differnt problems with the bluetooth.

I have read everything I can and realize that this headset is 1.1 and my phone is 1.0 (w) why in the world would they put out a phone and not at least use 1.1? You would think if P1 says the unit is compatitble it would not be a crap shoot. Dissapointing, perhaps I am missing something obvious?

I did a hard reset and then tried using the Volume method pushing the volume up while trying to use the phone to find the headset. I also tried turning on headset and then searching as well. I checked Jabra web site as well as P1 and have not found much useful information.

Eventhough my phone works great using bluetooth to hotsync perhaps the phone has an issue?

Any ideas?
    Last edited by edofloat@mac.co; 01/17/2005 at 06:00 PM.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    I can't give you much help with the headset problem, but I do know that the version of Bluetooth in the Treo 650 is supposed to be 1.1. The software for managing Bluetooth is 1.0.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    Apparently there is a different management software according to the P1 website? Perhaps they have 1.1? If they do I cant find anything.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
  4.    #4  
    Ok, tried to see if my mac can see the headset an it can't either. The Mac always seems to handle anything bluetooth quite well. THink I may have gotten two bad headsets in a row???
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
  5.    #5  
    Well one last thing I have tried resetting the headset a few times too and have noticed that there are about 228 threads about these head sets but not many about the phone not pairing or recognizing or whatever. I turned off all wireless interference sources, router, pcs, and cordeless phones did the reset and notta thing. Perhaps I'll stop at the sprint store and see if they have another phone that may see it, which of course they probably won't have in the store.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard: