1.    #1  
    I was just looking through T-Mobile's website and noticed the Treo 600 listed for $299, down from $399.

Here is the link:

http://www.tmobile.com/products/imag...8179&class=pda
    too bad it is new activation only (or you might be able to get to upgrade with the new activation only price [aka 299])
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by superfire
    too bad it is new activation only (or you might be able to get to upgrade with the new activation only price [aka 299])
    You can get it for $299 as an upgrade price, the guy at T-Mobile is willing to sell it to me for $270 + a free car charger, if I upgrade to it.

Don't know if I should get it or not.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I wonder if they'll be getting the 650 within the next 8 months or so...
    Quote Originally Posted by ipacmm
    You can get it for $299 as an upgrade price, the guy at T-Mobile is willing to sell it to me for $270 + a free car charger, if I upgrade to it.

Don't know if I should get it or not.
    upgrade requires 1 yr contract extension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver5
    I wonder if they'll be getting the 650 within the next 8 months or so...
    within next 8 months is a long way to go
  7.    #7  
    upgrade requires 1 yr contract extension.
    If I donít take the discount and pay the $299, I wonít have to extend my contract, which is what I'm thinking about doing since the 650 is taking so long to come out with.
  8.    #8  
    within next 8 months is a long way to go
    Lets hope that the Treo 700 will be out with T-Mobile by then.
    Last edited by ipacmm; 01/20/2005 at 06:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ipacmm
    If I donít take the discount and pay the $299, I wonít have to extend my contract, which is what I'm thinking about doing since the 650 is taking so long to come out with.
    the 299 is for the new activation and the upgrade, which will require 1 yr extended. they can give you additional discount on top of the $299 too.

but again, it is your $$, and it is your contract. do what you feel like.

i bought the treo from palm with upgrade price (399). it costs almost the same as my E715 (full price with no discount since i did not want to extend my contract -- contract free).
    actually T-Mobile's upgrade program says that you can get the treo for the new lower price without a contract extension. the contract extension only allows you to get the mail-in rebates, which since there are none for the treo, don't require a contract extension
    Man, that bites! I just got my 600 in late Dec. (X-Mas present to myself) because I couldn't take the 650 pressure. 3 weeks = $100
    Cingular Treo 600 dropped to $99 (new accounts, after rebates):

http://store.treocentral.com/content...0_cingular.htm
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus
    Cingular Treo 600 dropped to $99 (new accounts, after rebates):

http://store.treocentral.com/content...0_cingular.htm
    with 2 yrs contract.. no way.

trying to save few and get tied with 2 yrs contract?
    people will regret.