1.    #1  
    Just curious if others experienced this...

My paint around the rim of where the stylus hole is, is scratching off. I imagine this happens when I put the stylus in backwards and it twists to slide into the hole.
    You need to take it out to dinner, buy it some wine, flowers and be really, really nice to it--maybe even a back or foot rub. Then the stylus should slide right in. Try the missionary position if it still is too tight. Try KY jelly if you plan on going in backwards and twisting!!!!
    Ya dude be more careful. You go in all cockeyed and you might hit the wrong hole and your treo will be pissed. You will be the one all scratched up at that point my friend.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    this is insane
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    You actually need to use your stylus? I think I pulled mine out once just to check it out and it's been sitting in the silo since then. Sorry to hear your paint is wearing.
    I'm surprised your Treo hasn't kick you out to the couch by now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I'm surprised your Treo hasn't kick you out to the couch by now.
    If I tried to use it too much my Treo would resist by resetting. It seems much happier now that I keep the stylus stored and finger the screen and keyboard instead. BTW, you have a great username given the topic.
    Last edited by MarkY; 01/17/2005 at 05:48 PM.
  8.    #8  
    Veeeeery funny...Veeeeery funny...
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    hey, I actually have this problem too. I noticed from the first day that my stylus has a slight burr on it that scratches the whole.
    O' The Humanity!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    If I tried to use it too much my Treo would resist by resetting. It seems much happier now that I keep the stylus stored and finger the screen and keyboard instead. BTW, you have a great username given the topic.
    Why thank you....wait a minute, are you flirting with me??

Quote Originally Posted by deer8
    Veeeeery funny...Veeeeery funny...
    Not if you're the Treo

Quote Originally Posted by glenng
    hey, I actually have this problem too. I noticed from the first day that my stylus has a slight burr on it that scratches the whole.
    scratches the whole what?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    If its any consolation, my treo 600 has the same "wear" spots around the silo.(No double-enteandre)
    ReMax Properties Unlimited
    Morristown NJ
    pmdied@gmail.com
    www.peterdieduardo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Why thank you....wait a minute, are you flirting with me??
    Ummm... NO!! Although I'm sure that you have your virtues.