1.    #1  
    I've noticed that with the last 2-3 upgrades (unfortunately I can't remember which exact one) hat CM often drops its connection and doesn't automatically reconnect. Up until that time, if for some reason (usually loosing signal) the connection was lost when it was re-gained CM would do an automatic connect. Is there a setting that I missed? Or is there a bug of some sort?

BTW - this is a great application and I depend on it daily.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjprusk
    I've noticed that with the last 2-3 upgrades (unfortunately I can't remember which exact one) hat CM often drops its connection and doesn't automatically reconnect. Up until that time, if for some reason (usually loosing signal) the connection was lost when it was re-gained CM would do an automatic connect. Is there a setting that I missed? Or is there a bug of some sort
    I had the same problem with version 18.3. 18.4 fixed the problem...
    jjprusk - Yes, let me know if 18.4 doesn't fix the problem...

Marc
    For me the upgrade seems to have done the trick as well. 18.4 that is. So far, so good.

Thanks Marc.

Sam
  5.    #5  
    I upgraded to 1.0b18.4 yesterday and it still seemed to not reconnect today.
    jjprusk - I'd have to see a log (annotated, if possible) to have any idea what you're seeing. Thanks. (Instructions in a sticky thread on this forum)

Marc