1.    #1  
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a site that reviews the best financial program for Treo? I'm looking for info on the best Quicken- or Money-compatible appplications. I've heard about Pocket Money. Problem is I use MS Money and they all seem to have to convert via a *.qif file, which ads an extra step - so I'm looking for a program that will synch directly with Money. As an alternative (though not preferable), I'm willing to switch to Quicken if there is an app that synchs directly between the Treo and the desktop app.

Thanks
    Pocket Quicken from Landware.com. Sometime in February it will work completely with the Treo 650.
    I use Ultrasoft Money to sync directly with MS Money. Works very well.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80
    I use Ultrasoft Money to sync directly with MS Money. Works very well.
    Ditto...GREAT SOFTWARE.
  5.    #5  
    I downloaded Ultrasoft Money and it synchs fine; I like it! The only problem is that the "balance" is totally different from the actual balance on my desktop version of Money; the Palm/Treo version seems to have calculated the balance based only on the downloaded data. Is this the case with yours?
    Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by markls42
    Pocket Quicken from Landware.com. Sometime in February it will work completely with the Treo 650.
    Works fine with my T650 now, but expect a major upgrade shortly.

Link to Pocket Quicken