Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hi All,

I noticed a small scratch on my 650 screen and realize I need to buy a screen protector. I went to the Palmone website and see they have some for $19.99. Has anyone used the palmone screen protectors? Are they any good? Are there others that are better?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinttreo
    Hi All,

I noticed a small scratch on my 650 screen and realize I need to buy a screen protector. I went to the Palmone website and see they have some for $19.99. Has anyone used the palmone screen protectors? Are they any good? Are there others that are better?

Thanks!
    Try www.pocketpctechs.com IMO, their WriteShields are the best.
    Best,

Bill
    ><(((((`>
    Palm Treo Pro, iPhone 3G 16GB Refurb, Palm TX
    Waiting for Pre GSM!
    I bought one from them. It went on fine, no bubbles, etc. It seems to be as advertised, but I have nothing to compare it to. It does have a slight texture(?) to it and changed the way the screen looks very slightly. Although I quickly got used to that and don't notice it is there now. And supposedly they are reusable, but that remains to be seen.
    JavoEdge.com

I bought these screen protectors, very easy to put on, and crystal clear.
    BoxWaves are pretty popular around here, too. I have one (crystal clear) and love it. I can't even tell it's on there (but yes, it really is) :-)

www.boxwave.com

ChickenHawk
    I second the vote for the boxwave crystal clear protectors. They are fantastic, washable, reuseable, etc. Well worth it.
    I bought the ones from the TreoCentral Store and they are GREAT, and much cheaper than the others.

So over all a great value.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I just left the original protector in place and carefully cut the tab on top. Anyone else did the same? Am I loosing screen clarity by doing this compared to one of the commercial screen protectors?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mianesva
    I just left the original protector in place and carefully cut the tab on top. Anyone else did the same? Am I loosing screen clarity by doing this compared to one of the commercial screen protectors?

Thanks
    I did that for a while. Now time to get the good stuff.l
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Another vote for boxwave.
    I ordered the screen protectors from boxwave and when I received the package it was empty and hadn't been opened during shipping.

I let them know of the problem and after treating me like a pest they just started ignoring me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmensch
    I ordered the screen protectors from boxwave and when I received the package it was empty and hadn't been opened during shipping.

I let them know of the problem and after treating me like a pest they just started ignoring me.
    They are that clear you just have to look harder for them!
    compusa and best buy sell the fellows brand, The bubble a bit if you are not carefull, but I have used them for a year at a time on a device and not had any real problems.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftmensch

Luftmensch,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Due to dishonest customers in the past, extra measures need to be taken on our behalf to resolve matters such as yours.

Please PM me with your name, order number, the e-mail adress you used to contact customer service along with the name of the person you communicated with. If you can provide me with these information, I will be able to better assist you.

Cheers,
    Sung
    Hey HockeyNut,

I always wondered why anybody who loves Hockey would live down here in Austin??? Especially, since the Bats play in a barn!!!

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk

(Baseball fan!)
    I LOVE BoxWave Crystal Clear protectors too!
    ~'kito
    So if the BoxWaves are reusable, is there any need to order more then one?
    For what it's worth, I only ordered one.
    ~'kito
    Follow up: I received a replacement from boxwave today.
    Can anyone explain why a clear little piece of plastic costs $13??
    They must be used to selling to the US military...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast