1.    #1  
    I have been using Wirelessmodem since my treo 300. I have had very few problems. One of the most useful items I got was a USB/Serial "Y" cable. It had a standard connector for the Treo on one end and split to a USB and Serial cable on the other. I would plug in the serial and USB, and it would keep the phone charged on USB and Wireless modem would use the serial side to send/receive data. I am looking for the same cable so I may continue to use the Treo 650 in the same matter.
    Any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkwolf
    I have been using Wirelessmodem since my treo 300. I have had very few problems. One of the most useful items I got was a USB/Serial "Y" cable. It had a standard connector for the Treo on one end and split to a USB and Serial cable on the other. I would plug in the serial and USB, and it would keep the phone charged on USB and Wireless modem would use the serial side to send/receive data. I am looking for the same cable so I may continue to use the Treo 650 in the same matter.
    Any ideas?
    Why do you need the serial cable? I had the same set up with the USB cable that came with the 270/300. I send and received data through that, the same for the 650.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Why do you need the serial cable? I had the same set up with the USB cable that came with the 270/300. I send and received data through that, the same for the 650.
    Wirelessmodem(aka Wmodem) does not work on USB with XP. It needs a serial connection if you are connecting to your computer.

see: www.notifymail.com