1.    #1  
    Well I accidently put my styli/pen into my phone where the lid was not securely on the pen so pulled and lid came off but styli/pen stayed inside. So far I have not been able to find anything that can "yank" it out. It does not help that it is the metal, slidy pen part that is visible. Are there any suggestions on how to do this? Do I really have to take my Treo apart? Whatever method suggested please post details...I dont want to mess up a perfectly good working phone. Thanks for your help.
    This happened to me once. I took it to a jewler who got it out quickly, no charge.
    For fun & profit & Christ,
    TWF in Chicago
    well if you still have the top to your stylus I would suggest put a dab of rubber cement (or a quick drying glue) on the tip of the stylus and see if the bond will hold allowing you to get your stylus out. Though you may also glue your stylus to the Treo... I would go to your local nerd store and get a T5 (someone correct me if i'm wrong) and take appart your Treo.

Good luck!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    the above could glue the thing in there...
    I was able to use a coffee stir small straw like.
    this is the right size to five over the tip and get it out.
    Well worked for me.

if not try tnt
    Here are some more creative solutions from last summer...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ghlight=stylus
    I followed that thread. It was too funy

Quote Originally Posted by PitbuLL
    a long shot ... if you take apart a pencil (you know the kind with the refill leads) you'll end up with a barrel with some sort of clip at the end. It has two or three halves
    How could anything have 3 halves???
  7.    #7  
    Jeweler did not work for me, in fact none of the suggestions worked for me.

My brother finally got it out in about 2 mins using a small pair of scissors and a safety pin. I did not actually watch him do it but he said he held the pin with the scissors, put the pin in the groove of stylus and pulled it out. Just thought I would share...this was a real McGyver move, lol...kudos to little bruv.
    I had it happen to me were i took a coffee stirer and pulled it right out

Fred
    I usually find I can fish out styluses from PDAs with a curved paperclip, creativity and a degree of patience.

hint: use the thinnest paperclip you can find, as sometimes the bending is crucial. Luckily for me, I was a master of "Operation" when I was a much younger man...
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    After getting my stylus back out, I never used the rest of my pen/stylus combos again. Besides that, I never liked the fact they weren't as heavy as a real stylus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad
    hint: use the thinnest paperclip you can find, as sometimes the bending is crucial. Luckily for me, I was a master of "Operation" when I was a much younger man...
    Joad, my brother Steve is a neurosurgeon and when he was a kid the buzzer often went off when we played Operation... I tease him about way back when by asking him if the buzzer ever goes off now...

Play Operation