1.    #1  
    With phone technician installed on my treo 650, when I use a "funky ringer" and answer an incoming call with the green phone button instead of tapping on the screen, the phone keeps vibrating and ringing even after I have answered it!

These are my phone technician settings:

midi tone: playful
    init volume: 3
    vibrate 2x
    only vibrate if ringer off: unchecked
    set led: leave
    repeat every: 3 seconds
    silent for: 2 repeats
    volume increase each repeat: unchecked

Can anyone else with Phone Technician duplicate this issue?

I wanted to use the "screen off" option so the call doesn't get answered before I pull the phone out of my pocket.

Gabe
    I cant tell you how to fix this, but it happens with me and phone technician all the time, except mine will start the mp3 ring whenever I get a call-waiting call. Bad part is it doesnt happen EVERY time, but prolly about 3 out of every 10 calls. Its starting to get annoying, so for now I have disabled it. Hope you find your resolution, but letting you know you are not alone with issues of the ringer going off when your already on a call.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
  3.    #3  
    Wow...your issue sounds even worse!

I sent a note to the developer and I will post a resolution here...also, I will try to mention your issue to him/her as well.

Gabe