Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1.    #1  
    My voice mail icon will not clear in Takephone, even though it clears in the native phone application.

    Anyone else?
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrallaw
    My voice mail icon will not clear in Takephone, even though it clears in the native phone application.

    Anyone else?
    Hi,

    I know - it seems the Sprint phones do not send notification on clearing
    the VM icon to other apps (like TAKEphONE).

    How does it get cleared from the built-in app ?
    Is it when you call voice mail ?
    (What exact steps do you have to take )
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi,

    I know - it seems the Sprint phones do not send notification on clearing
    the VM icon to other apps (like TAKEphONE).

    How does it get cleared from the built-in app ?
    Is it when you call voice mail ?
    (What exact steps do you have to take )
    The Icon automatically clears in the Native phone application. Even when I go to the native application and manually clear the icon, both TakePhone and 2day leave the Erroneous icon information that I have messages waiting.

    How can I help fix this?
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrallaw
    The Icon automatically clears in the Native phone application. Even when I go to the native application and manually clear the icon, both TakePhone and 2day leave the Erroneous icon information that I have messages waiting.

    How can I help fix this?
    Hi,

    Afraid there is nothing much I can do - seems the inner system does not notify me of this icon being cleared...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
  5.    #5  
    Then how does it get cleared in the Native Application?
    For Tech Legal or Cybercrime Help visit http://centrallaw.com
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by centrallaw
    Then how does it get cleared in the Native Application?
    Hi,

    The native app is the one handling all dialing and communications with the network. Hence it has first base knowledge of what's going on.

    It is also responsible for forwarding any events to other applications (such as TAKEphONE, 2day, etc.). It seems it does not notify of clearing voicemail...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com

Posting Permissions