1. RRR
    I have had a palmtop since my HP95 in 1992. Live on it. Hacked. Networked.
    I tried a migration to the 650 from my T|E.
    after 13 hours gave up
    I tried the Sprint Trouble 650. Cost $714 with case and car/chg, tax
    less $150.
    Sprint is worthless. 3 trips to store. Third phone appears to work.
    One couldn't be programmed at initial boot in store.
    Second had numb digitizer with dead spots
    1 1/2 hour in store 45 min trave time 1 hour on manual
    1 1/2 hour on phone 8 hours trying to make it work
    Never could get it to access email with VM

Going back to the T|E. They have simply failed
    Maybe it works for network technicians and the very undemanding
    My tools are supposed to make my life easier, not introduce me to trouble
    Poor as a Palm. Poor as a phone. Horrid support.
    Not ready for prime time
    I am shorting Palm stock , these products are a disaster.
    Last edited by RRR; 01/16/2005 at 04:33 PM. Reason: tidying up prose
    beware the troll
    Agreed...Treo 650 continues to amaze me! And I don't have keypad trouble, email trouble (yes, I use it a lot-Snapper), no audio problems other than low volume bt solved by HBH-660 w/eargels and BT mute (thanks Jeff). I don't use DUN, so it's not an issue for me. I have virtually everything I want (call filter excepted) loaded and with PowerRun, have almost 17MB of free memory. I watch movies on long trips with the most awesome sound imaginable. I basically almost never have a reset. Man, I could go on and on, but I won't.
    Ahhh...its always the guys with one post.

Create screen name, rant and rave, slither off into the sunset...
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Why are you returning the 3rd one if it works? Because versamail isn't working? It should give you an error if the password or something else is incorrect.

I don't mean to be an a**, but it seems like you gave up awfully quickly. It took me a couple of days before I had mine set up to where everything was working the way I wanted it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Ahhh...its always the guys with one post.

Create screen name, rant and rave, slither off into the sunset...
    Seriously. Maybe he should buy a cell phone from playschool .
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Beware of Seldom/Purple or otherwise BANNED types...next thing you know, you'll see a post on the Yahoo Palm message board linking to this post to drive the stock down...
    Quote Originally Posted by RRR
    I am shorting Palm stock , these products are a disaster.
    This line pretty much explains why he started posting on TC......sad.....
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Moderators, please ban this imposter! One post, complete crap and then immediately this single reference shows up here at this CRAPPY HENGEEM LINK on yahoo message board--

This is no coincidence, folks-- and since I own PLMO stock, its not very fun to see some $HIThead manipulate the stock.

Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by phildro

This is no coincidence, folks-- and since I own PLMO stock, its not very fun to see some $HIThead manipulate the stock.

Thoughts?
    Anyone who follows this *****'s lead probably doesn't own stock -- maybe livestock -- but that's about it.
    Maybe he needs to have the SEC pay him a visit- end up in some place simular to where Martha Stewart is.

rj
    I don't think one dumba$$, or even a whole herd of dumba$$es can affect the stock price of a $1.5 Billion company by posting **** on a website.
    Quote Originally Posted by phildro
    Moderators, please ban this imposter! One post, complete crap and then immediately this single reference shows up here at this CRAPPY HENGEEM LINK on yahoo message board--

Thoughts?
    Phildro......don't worry about hengeem/SV or whatever he calls himself now. All these negative posts on TC probably mean that the shorts are getting desperate