1.    #1  
    I just had my first opportunity to test Missing Sync (MS) during a phone call.

A phone call came 3/4ths the way during a Bluetooth sync with MS. I answered the phone, which worked fine. However Missing Sync stopped. No messages, sync status frozen on the MAC. It did not continue after the phone call ended. HotSync on the 650 reverted to display my last sync date.

After I tried to re-HotSync I got the message "HotSync operation was interrupted. Some of your data was NOT backed up. For details, tap HotSync Log on the HotSync screen."

Tapping the log says:
    "HotSync operation was terminated. some of your data was NOT backed up. Out of storage space during update of database - aborting sync."

FYI I have 101.75 GB available but why not blame the MAC!

There is nothing on the MarkSpace web site regarding this matter.

Canceling SyncStatus does not work, needs force quit and reboot of MAC to get MS to work again at all.
    This might qualify as the dumb answer of the day, but I would turn off the phone prior to a bluetooth hotsync....you're flirting with disaster here, no?

Are you using a BT headset for the call?

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-maniac
    I just had my first opportunity to test Missing Sync (MS) during a phone call.

A phone call came 3/4ths the way during a Bluetooth sync with MS. I answered the phone, which worked fine. However Missing Sync stopped. No messages, sync status frozen on the MAC. It did not continue after the phone call ended. HotSync on the 650 reverted to display my last sync date.

After I tried to re-HotSync I got the message "HotSync operation was interrupted. Some of your data was NOT backed up. For details, tap HotSync Log on the HotSync screen."

Tapping the log says:
    "HotSync operation was terminated. some of your data was NOT backed up. Out of storage space during update of database - aborting sync."

FYI I have 101.75 GB available but why not blame the MAC!

There is nothing on the MarkSpace web site regarding this matter.

Canceling SyncStatus does not work, needs force quit and reboot of MAC to get MS to work again at all.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
  3.    #3  
    Dumb answer to dumb answer, I didn't have the phone turned off during the sync, and the instructions do not say you have to.

Just trying to tell everyone that MS BOMBS on the PC if the phone rings (if it is not turned off) and you need to restart. Not using BT headset for the call.