1.    #1  
    i have used softick with no problems on the 600, but when i try to link on the 650 the treo crashes. is there some setup thing i need to do, or a patch for this? or is there an easier way to view the card and move files back and forth than softick? I use my card exclusively for mp3s.
    thanks guys.
    If you're talking about Card Export II, I haven't had any troubles w/ using it on my 650
    I have no problems with it on my 650 either, works flawlessly.

b
  4.    #4  
    hmm. when i use it, it seizes the port - permanently, until a hard reset - and i can't sync. wonder if it's a conflict with something else. anyone have any other ideas?...and, yes, i'm using the current version of cardexportII
    I just installed it and it does the connect to desktop just fine, but the card/drive doesn't show up in my computer (Win XP Pro). I do already have one USB drive (a real one) attached. This isn't addressed in the Softick FAQ or support section. Anyone experienced anything similar?
    Yes I do have a similar problem. In my laptop, the drive letter sometimes shows up and sometimes doesn't, not consistent. In my desktop, the drive letter does not show up at all, and I think it's due to the card reader attached showing up at drive E and F.
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    When I try to connect using Card Export II on my Treo 650, my laptop makes the connect sound then a few seconds later, the disconnect sound. My 650 then reverts to the builtin Palm launcher with the SD card selected.

Anyone else have this happen and if so, how did you fix it?

I have actually tried to install this program multiple times with multiple versions since I got my 650 eleven months ago. Worked flawlessly on my T600.
    Thanks for any help!
    Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    I figured it out...
    I was also running an application called CARD KEEPER that alerts you if your sd card comes out. I guess it did not want to let go of control.

I deleted Card Keeper and CardExportII works like a charm!
    r
    Quote Originally Posted by rr4him
    I was also running an application called CARD KEEPER that alerts you if your sd card comes out.
    I am using PalmPuke for the card popped out alert and it does not cause this problem.

http://www.chronologic.se/Palm/palmpuke.html