Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quick question - anyone have any success or problems running SnapperMail from the SD card?
    thanks,
    amell
    I've used PowerRun to move it to SD. It worked OK. I couldn't schedule mail checks or use TreoHelper to kick it to check my mail via SMS rules. Plus, mine insists on being 1.5mb. Which, given how often I use it, made it load too slow for my tastes.

I configured my Snapper to keep attachments on the SD. This keeps its size in RAM fixed, but means I can still get the occasional fat attachment.

At this point, I still think there's some apps that are just better off taking up some of my valuable RAM.
    works fine with ZLauncher for me, not auto-polling though
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    [QUOTE=jasondeno]

I configured my Snapper to keep attachments on the SD. This keeps its size in RAM fixed, but means I can still get the occasional fat attachment.
    QUOTE]

How did you configure it to put attachments on the SD? I don't see an option to do that.

Thanks,
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Preferences -> Storage -> Move mail to card after x day (I chose 1 day).