1.    #1  
    Ever since my upgrade to the 650, I've always been getting error messages when synching. It appears my contacts database and many other items aren't being updated when I sync.

My computer has more than enough disk space, and the Treo 650 appears to have enough also. How do i fix this?

Here are some of the error messages:

-- Contacts
    - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 85, Handheld = 81
    - Some PC records were not copied to the handheld. Your handheld may be full. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 85, Handheld = 81
    Contacts synchronization failed

OK Tasks
    -- Memos
    - Some handheld records were not copied to your PC. Your computer may be full or you may have reached the maximum allowed records on the desktop. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 25, Handheld = 24
    - Some PC records were not copied to the handheld. Your handheld may be full. To correct this situation, delete some records and perform a HotSync operation again.
    Desktop = 25, Handheld = 24
    Memos synchronization failed
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?