1.    #1  
    I have noticed that sometimes the caller ID does not show the right number that im receiving a call from. Infact it shows the number of the last call I reveived, prior to the new one. Anyone with the same probs and how did you fix that?
    David
    Happened to me yesterday. Answered it as it was my wife calling but actually it was a business call. Oops!
    There was a report or two about this in some other thread...I might have this wrong, but I think what happens is that if you get a call, end it, go out of range, (seperate the Treo and headset too much) then come back into range, on the next call it displays the previous number.
  4.    #4  
    Hmmm....thats strange. My Headset is never more than 5ft from the phone.
    David
    That wasn't the case for me. I answered a call in the car, ended it and answered another one within 5 minutes, without ever leaving the car.

I wonder if I end the call with the 650 instead of the headset will that make a difference?
    Ok how about this- hang up on a call with the headset instead of the button on the 660. Then, when the next call comes in, the 660 shows the previous number?
    Quote Originally Posted by 650now
    Ok how about this- hang up on a call with the headset instead of the button on the 660. Then, when the next call comes in, the 660 shows the previous number?

Did you mean handset instead of headset? (Or, phone, or 650, or Treo)
    Blue Skies,
    Wags
    Sorry, it was early am. Yes, hang up on a call using the "handset" rather than "headset" and the next call will show previous number.
    Sorry, it was early am. Yes, hang up on a call using the "handset" rather than "headset" and the next call will show previous number.
  10.    #10  
    Has anyone tried the 660 with a different phone, and did you have the same thing happen?
    David