1.    #1  
    Title says it all. Only $4 more at Amazon.com. Hot?
    What do you mean by "Hot?"
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Do you mean stolen? or a "hot deal"?
    How do you charge the spare battery? I'm assuming you have to swap them out and charge each separately. Or does it come with a separate AC plug-in charger?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by treo_monkey
    How do you charge the spare battery? I'm assuming you have to swap them out and charge each separately. Or does it come with a separate AC plug-in charger?
    Either swap em or wait till the cradle comes - it'll have a drawer for the extra batt.

Hot - meant hot deal, not stolen.
    where on web site i could not find
    Dan's cellular is about $27, but not sure how much for shipping (think $5?.) Since I'll probably get the cradle and headset adapter as well, I can combine shipping.
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Thanks for the find..with free shipping, it's something to keep in mind.

I also noticed, they have the "PalmOne Cradle Kit - Treo 650 Docking Cradle" for $34.27 (why the 27 cents?), but something to keep in mind as the price is the lowest I've seen (currently it's on backorder however).
    Quote Originally Posted by opacityzero
    Thanks for the find..with free shipping, it's something to keep in mind.

I also noticed, they have the "PalmOne Cradle Kit - Treo 650 Docking Cradle" for $34.27 (why the 27 cents?), but something to keep in mind as the price is the lowest I've seen (currently it's on backorder however).
    It's on backorder because it isn't available yet. Wish they'd hurry...the new hotsync cable is a downgrade from the skinny Handspring Treo cables of old .
  10.    #10  
    Man, I'm with the other poster - I don't understand why it's taking so long for them to release the cradle. Has this ever happened with another Palm release?