1.    #1  
    Any good slot machine games around that utilize the treo's high resolution display.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the web link but that one looks low-res to me. Any others you heard of?
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for the web link but that one looks low-res to me. Any others you heard of?
    You should really check it out. Its really cool. You can DL it for 14 days free. It has full animation. plus there is like 5 different machines.
    Quote Originally Posted by michael82574
    You should really check it out. Its really cool. You can DL it for 14 days free. It has full animation. plus there is like 5 different machines.
    Thanks Michael!. It's great. What about the good old Pinball. Do you know any software out there?
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    Yeah, electronhut's version is the best I've found, but it is definately low-res. I emailed them and asked if they'd update it and never heard back.
  8.    #8  
    Would be nice if there was a slot machine game with the graphics of fruitopia. I'm suprised that with as advanced as the Palm Pilot is no one has created one. I know PPC has some good ones.