Global Posts
    1,192 Global Posts
    to fit closer or better on/in your ear? I just got mine today and it feels awful loose and like it's flapping around on my ear The speaker thing certainly doesn't fit directly in my ear so I was wondering if anyone has done anything to make it feel "tighter"?

Bek
    bend the ear loop for custom fit...
    it has a wire core
    Had the same problem as Becky picked mine up today and have the same type of fit was playing around going from left ear then right ear same fit. Sound is a big improvement over my jabra 250

Fred
    Global Posts
    1,192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    bend the ear loop for custom fit...
    it has a wire core

thanks johnski, for the advice and the "geez!"

Bek
    Quote Originally Posted by Becky Fangmann
    to fit closer or better on/in your ear? I just got mine today and it feels awful loose and like it's flapping around on my ear The speaker thing certainly doesn't fit directly in my ear so I was wondering if anyone has done anything to make it feel "tighter"?

Bek
    It feels loose but It wont come out the ear as long as you have the loop around your ear. How is your reception? Any problems with static?
    Has anyone modified any Motorola HS series bt headset? Looking at my 810 I think no eargel or selisound will work without super glue; the earpiece has no gripsfor an eargel.
    I bent my earloop too - helped a ton!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!