Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Does anybody else have this issue? I loaded MMPlayer on my Treo 600 and when I went to view the playlist, it showed scattered dots as the filenames. I reinstalled MMPlayer and that took the issue away. However, now the problem has came back and I have no idea why.

I have the following:

Treo 600
    1G SanDisk SD Card

I also posted in another thread that I cannot seem to play DVD Ripped files. I have MPEGs from my TV Capture card that work great, but when using Pocket DVD to rip a DVD, MMPlayer complains that the video bitrate is too high for the device to decode on the fly. I have tried the lowest video bitrate with Pocket DVD but still have the same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I had a similar problem, I reluctantly dropped the fps from 24 to 15. It now works and it is note that jumpy - nothing like I expected it to be. Hope it helps.

I used PocketDivxEncoder for my conversions.

Dustin
    Treo600
    Quote Originally Posted by dmets
    I had a similar problem, I reluctantly dropped the fps from 24 to 15. It now works and it is note that jumpy - nothing like I expected it to be. Hope it helps.

I used PocketDivxEncoder for my conversions.

Dustin
    Treo600
    Dustin:

YES! PocketDivXEncoder has fixed the A/V sync problem I have been experiencing on my T600 for over a month!!

I just run my PocketDVDStudio ripped movie through the PocketDivxEncoder a/v sync utility and it works perfectly and only takes a few seconds... what a difference!

The movies are actually enjoyable now!