1. wzl
    I'm on the road with my laptop (no palm desktop software on here). I have my T650 and my hotsync cable. Palm1 does not seem to offer the Palm Desktop software for Windows for the T650 for download. They only list the one for the T600. I tried using that but can't get the Treo to communicate with the Desktop.

Anyone know where I can get ahold of the T650 Palm Desktop software. I need to back up the data before trying to do the sound quality patch.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wzl
    Anyone know where I can get ahold of the T650 Palm Desktop software. I need to back up the data before trying to do the sound quality patch.
    Thanks.
    Yeah, its on the CD.

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $its$ $not$ $available$ $as$ $a$ $download$.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    I have lost my CD that has the palm desktop for the treo 650. There is no option to DL from palm. Would anyone be kind enough to burn me a CD or put it up for DL on this site? I would be very appreciative and I would pay for a CD to be burned and mailed to me.

Geff

gyndok@yahoo.com

thanks in advance..
    Not sure what you're really after so I'll just offer these two questions:

1) There are issues associated with using the same hotsync ID on two different computers (i.e. which record really is the most current?) so be sure to consider that

2) If you're really after a backup mechanism (vs getting news updates etc. from the PC) then have you considered backup software to backup to your SD card while on the road? You might find this is worth doing all the time nonetheless.

HTH,
    ChickenHawk
    actually it is available from palm. you just need to know where to look. Try this.

you will need to register as a developer to get it though.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...35&postcount=7
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    I was able to download the laterst T650 desktop software from PalmOne based on instructions from Sprint CS. However, I did not book mark the page, thinking it was publicly available. Now that I tried to find it to try to help you, well, I can't find it