1.    #1  
    my stupid verizon leather case(with belt clip) ansers the phone when someone calls because the leather is too tight??? i guess and touches the screen is there anyway i can correct this or should i just keep it in my pocket and throw out the holster???
    Yes, if your holster-case is so tight it is pressing keys, and you have "any key answer" selected then your holster is answering the phone for you. LOL

I recommend tossing that case, replacing it with a looser one, and depending on your phone (you did not say) disable the "any key answer" setting.
    I had the same problem, but solved it with TreoGuard.

ChickenHawk
  4.    #4  
    i have a sprint treo 600 any recomendation on what holster to buy i really like the belt clip feature
    TreoGaurd will stop that from happening. It did for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyH
    I recommend tossing that case, replacing it with a looser one, and depending on your phone (you did not say) disable the "any key answer" setting.
    Haha! Don't toss it! Like what others mentioned, there are apps that will fix the auto-answer/mute problem, such as TreoGuard.
    WELL... Treoguard and Keepoff applications BOTH did NOT do the trick for me, and I'm still having the same problems. They are loaded properly and enabled with correct the settings. I don't get it. I am using a Nutshell holster/pouch style case.
    MY PROBLEM CONTINUES...
    I NEED TO RESOLVE THIS TOO...!!!
    You should mention your issue with Geoff in this thread. He should be able to resolve your problem.
    Great... Thanks TR30... I had sent him a PM last night to ask for his help to resolve this ongoing issue.

I will post the PM I had sent in that thread then as well.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THAT THREAD.
  10.    #10  
    well i broke the case yesterday trying to stretch it out... looks like im getting a Pacific Rim Open Hard Case for Treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by clownracer
    well i broke the case yesterday trying to stretch it out... looks like im getting a Pacific Rim Open Hard Case for Treo 600
    Man, I was just about to order a nutshell pouch style case. I heard they were tight at first, but this is ridiculous. Good thing I read your last post. I think I'll stick with my Kyocera pouch case. It's loose and easy for me to slip the T650 in and out of it.

Shoulda tossed it when I told ya. I would've caught it and modified it, though.
    hahaha
  12.    #12  
    ya now i am also looking at the Piel Frama cases, I like the look of a leather case but i really dont want to have to install software just to make my phone not anser itself. Its a bad oversight if you ask me.